Next Day Delivery to the UK is free as standard – with the exception of the below. Please use the delivery calculator in the basket or checkout pages for delivery costs and lead times to these areas.
- Rest of Europe
- Scottish Highlands
- Scottish Islands
- Northern Ireland
- The Republic of Ireland
- Isle Of Wight
- Isle of Man
- Scilly Isles
- Channel Islands
- All UK Islands
Where orders are placed on a working day before 1pm, deliveries will be made (where practicably possible) the next working day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday will be delivered the following Tuesday. If you would like a specific delivery date, please state this date in the ‘delivery comments’ box at the checkout stage.
- Items will be delivered to the front door of your building.
- Delivery is between 8:30 – 17:30 Monday to Friday.
- Delivery will take place to the address provided at the time of purchase, though dates and addresses may be changed where prior agreement has been obtained from REM-Fit.
- Where an order consists of more than one product, all products must be delivered to the same address.
- Pre 12pm next day delivery £10 (postcode dependant – use delivery calculator)
- Saturday morning delivery 7am - 12pm. £30 (postcode dependant - use delivery calculator)
- *Free gifts are not included in the postage upgrades and may be delivered separately to the mattress / mattresses.
Your 100-Night Trial – What You Must Know
- Sleep on your new mattress for up to 100-nights and really get to know it!
- We ask that you sleep on your new mattress for a minimum of 30 nights to allow enough time for your body to fully adjust.
- Returning the mattress is free.
- You will be refunded in full. IMPORTANT - please read the ‘free gift – what you must know’ section below.
- Your Mattress must be kept clean. We recommend using a REM-Fit mattress protector - view our protectors here. Use discount code PROTECTION and get 50% off Rem-Fit mattress protectors now.
- As part of our social and environmental awareness, returned mattresses are donated to charity and sold on through our partners at the British Heart Foundation and therefore must be clean.
- Upon raising a return request, we will ask for photographic proof of the condition of the mattress – this will need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the pictures are not clear we may ask you to take them again.
- Stain removal fee – should the mattress be soiled, stained or marked in any way REM-Fit reserves the right to charge £35 to professionally clean the mattress. REM-Fit and the British Heart Foundation reserves the right to refuse the return request / collection should the mattress be soiled, stained or marked in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse the 100-night trial at our complete discretion, including, but not limited to, anyone associated with a mattress manufacturer or brand, or in such circumstances where we suspect dishonesty, misrepresentation or misconduct on your part or should the mattress be heavily soiled. We also reserve the right to refuse the 100-night trial at our complete discretion in such circumstances where more than one order is placed for the same household address or where a customer does not respond for long periods of time (over 7 days) causing prolonged delays to a reasonable collection process. Your statutory rights will not be affected.
How will a 100-Night Sleep Trial collection work?
- Please provide your order number, name, telephone number and full address (including your Post Code) to arrange the collection.
- Collections are free of charge for UK customers and will be collected by our partner charity the British Heart Foundation.
- For the purposes of administering the collection this information will be transferred to the British Heart Foundation. It is assumed that if you want to return the mattress under the 100 night sleep trial, you are happy for this information to be passed to the British Heart Foundation. This information is not used by the British Heart Foundation for any retargeting basis or used for any other purposes except to allow collection of a mattress under the 100 night sleep trial.
- It will be your responsibility to work to the British Heart Foundation collection times provided – failure to be flexible can result in delays to your collection and therefore your refund also. For customers outside of the UK, it will be your responsibility to arrange and cover the costs of return.
- Once the British Heart Foundation receives the customer data , it will make every reasonable effort to contact the customer by phone or email within 72 working hours to arrange collection.
- The British Heart Foundation will make every reasonable effort to book in an agreed collection date within 14 working days. The customer will be offered a call 30 minutes prior to collection.
- A collection is expected to have taken place within 21 working days of the British Heart Foundation’s first contact with the customer. Above and beyond this 21 day period customers will be charged £5 per day until the mattress is collected.
- Any agreed refunds will be made within 5 working days following receipt of the mattress and will be made using the same method of purchase unless agreed otherwise.
- In circumstances where there are no British Heart Foundation outlets in your vicinity in order to be able to make a collection, REM-Fit reserves the right to find an alternative acceptable collection method.
If you wish to return a mattress under our 100-night sleep trial and order a different REM-Fit mattress (400, 500 or 500 Ortho), the following conditions apply:
- The return process for the first mattress must be complete before a second mattress is shipped.
- If the new REM-Fit mattress costs more than the returned REM-Fit mattress, the customer is responsible for the difference in cost.
- If the new REM-Fit mattress costs less than the returned REM-Fit mattress, there is no refund for the difference to the customer.
- Once the second mattress is delivered, there is no further 100 night trail. The 100 night trial is exhausted.
Your Free Gifts – What You Must Know
In order to receive a full refund when returning your mattress under the 100-night trial scheme, please follow the below instructions.
- Free gifts must be unused.
- Free gifts must be in their original packaging.
- Free gifts must be returned to REM-Fit.
How to return your free gift
Unlike mattresses we are unable to donate pillows or mattress protectors to the British Heart Foundation because of health and hygiene reasons and therefore free gifts will not be collected with your mattress by the British Heart Foundation. Please see the below options for returning your free gifts.
If your free gifts are unused and in their original packaging:
Option 1 - Provide us with a suitable working day (usually the same day as your mattress collection) to collect your free gifts – please email email@example.com with your chosen working day. We will send Parcel Force to make the collection between 8am – 6pm.
Option 2 – Arrange for delivery of the free gifts back to our warehouse at your own convenience. We will reimburse you up to a maximum cost of £20 and recommend using Royal Mail. Please email a copy of your receipt as proof of cost to firstname.lastname@example.org for reimbursement.
If you have used your free gift or would simply like to keep your free gift, then please contact us on 0800 014 9366 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) or at email@example.com.
Return address for free gifts
Junction 6 Industrial Estate
Free Mattress Collection For UK Customers
If you have received your product but have changed your mind and have not used it, we will collect the mattress at no extra cost, provided that you inform us within 14 days of delivery. Any used mattress will fall under the 100 night trial terms and conditions. For customers outside the UK, you will be responsible for the costs of returning the mattress in order to claim your refund.
We will exchange any product that is either damaged or faulty upon delivery provided that you have followed all applicable terms and conditions. Before processing a damaged/disputed goods claim, we will require a photograph of the item. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that before signing for receipt of the items, the customer is satisfied that it has been received in good condition.
Please contact Customer Services within 24 hours of receipt of the mattress to notify us of any faults/damages and provide photographic evidence as soon as possible.
We will accept unwanted goods requests within 14 days of the original delivery date (this does not include mattresses within their 100-night trial). Unwanted goods must be unused and still in their original packaging. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to raise a return request.
You must exercise any right to cancel your order by informing REM-Fit by email at email@example.com prior to the dispatch of the item. Customers wishing to return their items after dispatch must take all reasonable care to ensure that the mattress is unopened and is returned in its “as new” condition in the original sealed packaging.
Please note that your order will be treated as a contractual offer and thus no contract will be formed within the terms of the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002. The acceptance of your offer to form the contract will take place when notification is made that the delivery of the goods ordered has been confirmed for the following day. Your order confirmation is not acceptance of the contractual offer by rem-fit and we reserve the right to cancel your order up to the point of delivery.
Refer A Friend
To redeem your referral discount, simply enter your code into the discount code box in the basket page. Please note - the refer a friend discount code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions and we withhold the right to disable the refer a friend discount code at any time without notice. For more information on our refer a friend scheme please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To become a member of our refer a friend programme you must first make a purchase on our website. Failure to do so will result in your account being suspended or even removed.
The referral discount code is only to be shared with friends & family.
Our refer a friend programme is not an affiliate programme and sharing the refer a friend discount code on 3rd party websites is not permitted. Sharing the discount code across social media other than through one’s own profile page is also not permitted. Should we have reason to suspect that the refer a friend programme has been abused and not treated within the spirit of the programme we reserve the right to cancel and refuse rewards and repayments.
10/15 Year Mattress Guarantee
We believe in the superior quality of our mattresses, which is why we provide a 10 year (15 years for 500 models) guarantee as standard.
This guarantee is provided at no extra cost and in addition to consumer rights granted by law. Our guarantee is offered in accordance with the following terms and conditions:
Our 10 year guarantee extends to all REM-Fit mattresses (15 years for 500 models) purchased as new from authorised retailers, commencing on the date of delivery. To qualify for the guarantee, all mattresses must be set up on a supportive base or foundation, substantial enough to support the mattress and all occupants. In the event that a replacement product is provided, the original guarantee will still apply, i.e. the guarantee for the replacement commences on the date of the delivery of the original mattress.
Where a replacement product is of higher value than the original, the customer must pay the difference. Please note that only the original purchaser of the original product may make a replacement claim.
What Does Guarantee Cover?
- Only indentations greater than 1 inch, not associated with improper use or an unsupportive base will be accepted as a valid claim.
- Where there are physical flaws in the craftsmanship of the cover, including the seams and zipper assembly, REM-Fit may, at its own discretion, repair or replace the cover with a style of cover available for the product at that time. This cover may be different to the style of cover originally purchased.
- Any physical flaw in the mattress causing the foam to split or crack, provided that the mattress has not been handled improperly.
What Doesn't The Guarantee Cover?
Should any issue arise which is not covered in the above section, it will not be covered by our guarantee. The following list gives examples (not exhaustive) of what is not covered:
- A typical increase in the softness of the foam pressure-relieving material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the mattress.
- Comfort preference.
- Abnormal use or any other usage than normal domestic use.
- Physical damage to the mattress, including but not limited to; burns, cuts, liquid damage, stains, soiling or tears.
- Products sold by resellers who are not authorised retailers of REM-Fit products.
- Mattress sizes are approximate and not exact; we have a 3.5cm tolerance allowance for all mattress sizes.
- Any mattress sold “as-is”, “pre-conditioned”, “used”, “comfort-return”, “returned”, “previously owned” or any other similar wording, indicating that the mattress is not “new” or of “first quality”, or has previously been purchased or used by someone else.
Where The Guarantee Claim is Accepted, We Will…
- At our discretion, either repair the defective mattress or replace it with the same or a comparable mattress.
- Cover the cost of repairs, spare parts, labour, travel, postage and delivery.
- Ship the repaired or replaced mattress back to the customer.
Where The Guarantee Claim is NOT Accepted, We Will…
Either return the mattress to the customer (at their cost) or dispose of the mattress (also at the customer’s cost).
What To Do If You Have A Valid Claim
If your mattress is covered by the guarantee and you would like to replace it, please contact our Customer Service by email at email@example.com or by phone on 0800 014 9366 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm).
We are required by law to provide certain information to you in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will either contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, by using our site you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications provided to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Events Beyond Our Reasonable Control
We will not be liable or responsible for any delay or failure to comply with these general terms and conditions or the returns policy if the delay or failure arises from any event which is beyond our reasonable control. Such events would include (but are not limited to) floods, fires, earthquakes, storms, natural disasters, war, civil unrest, acts of terrorism or malicious damage to or destruction of our premises, equipment or goods.
Our Right To Vary These Terms And Conditions
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time of your order, therefore, we recommend that you check these terms and conditions whenever you make a purchase.
You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order your mattress from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Delivery Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the mattress).
Privacy & Security Policy
Should you wish to make an online purchase from us, you will be required to provide certain personal information as a necessary prerequisite of being able to place an order.
For the purposes of the data protection act 1998 (the “Act”) we will comply with the statutory requirements imposed on us to keep your personal data confidential and secure. Your information will be used to process your order, deliver your goods and handle any claims made under the guarantee.
Occasionally we may use your correspondence information for direct marketing purposes linked solely to REM-Fit, which we believe are of legitimate interest to you. You are free to opt out of any direct marketing at any time by providing written notice of your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We Donate All Returned Mattresses To:
© British Heart Foundation is a registered charity in England and Wales (225971) and in Scotland (SC039426)